Anti-cd86 Antibody scFv (MOM-18284-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd86 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human CD86, expressed in E. coli
- Tissue / cell preparation: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
- coreceptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- CD86; CD86 molecule; CD28LG2, CD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2, B7 2 antigen); T-lymphocyte activation antigen CD86; B lymphocyte antigen B7 2; B7 2; B7.2; BU63; FUN-1; CTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.2; B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2; CD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2, B7-2 antigen); B70; B7-2; LAB72; CD28LG2; MGC34413
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.