Anti-cd89 Antibody scFv (MOM-18556-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd89 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human FCAR, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Binds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins alpha. Mediates several functions including cytokine production.
- IgA binding; receptor activity;
- FCAR; Fc fragment of IgA, receptor for; immunoglobulin alpha Fc receptor; CD89; IgA Fc receptor; Fc alpha receptor;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.