Anti-cd9 Antibody (MOM-18322)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CD9, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (Pre-B line Nalm-6).
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Involved in platelet activation and aggregation. Regulates paranodal junction formation. Involved in cell adhesion, cell motility and tumor metastasis. Required for sperm-egg fusion.
- integrin binding; protein binding;
- CD9; CD9 molecule; CD9 antigen (p24) , MIC3; CD9 antigen; BA2; motility related protein 1; MRP 1; P24; TSPAN29; 5H9 antigen; tetraspanin-29; BA-2/p24 antigen; CD9 antigen (p24); leukocyte antigen MIC3; motility related protein-1; cell growth-inhibiting gene 2 protein; MIC3; MRP-1; BTCC-1; DRAP-27; TSPAN-29; FLJ99568
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.