Anti-cd99 Antibody scFv (MOM-18324-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd99 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CD99, expressed in E. coli
- Tissue / cell preparation: Acute lymphocytic leukemia T-cells.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Involved in T-cell adhesion processes. It is involved in spontaneous rosette formation with erythrocytes.
- CD99; CD99 molecule; antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 12E7, F21 and O13 , CD99 antigen , MIC2; CD99 antigen; E2 antigen; surface antigen MIC2; T-cell surface glycoprotein E2; MIC2 (monoclonal 12E7); antigen identified by monoclonal 12E7, Y homolog; antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 12E7, F21 and O13; MIC2; HBA71; MIC2X; MIC2Y; MSK5X
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.