Anti-cdh17 Antibody Fab (MOM-18298-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cdh17 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human CDH17, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 24-132 of Human LI Cadherin
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Cadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types. LI-cadherin may have a role in the morphological organization of liver and intestine. Involved in intestinal peptide transport.
- calcium ion binding; proton-dependent oligopeptide secondary active transmembrane transporter activity; transporter activity;
- CDH17; cadherin 17, LI cadherin (liver-intestine); cadherin-17; cadherin; HPT 1; LI cadherin; LI-cadherin; cadherin-16; HPT-1 cadherin; liver-intestine cadherin; human peptide transporter 1; intestinal peptide-associated transporter HPT-1; human intestinal peptide-associated transporter HPT-1; HPT1; CDH16; HPT-1; FLJ26931; MGC138218; MGC142024
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.