Anti-cdh3 Antibody (MOM-18542)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cdh3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CDH3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human epidermal carcinoma cell line A431.
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types.
- calcium ion binding;
- CDH3; cadherin 3, type 1, P-cadherin (placental); cadherin 3, P cadherin (placental); cadherin-3; CDHP; PCAD; calcium-dependent adhesion protein, placental; HJMD;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.