Anti-cdh5 Antibody (MOM-18543)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cdh5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CDH5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types. This cadherin may play a important role in endothelial cell biology through control of the cohesion and organization of the intercellular junctions. It associates with alpha-catenin forming a link to the cytoskeleton.
- RPTP-like protein binding; beta-catenin binding; calcium ion binding; ion channel binding; protein binding; protein phosphatase binding; receptor binding;
- CDH5; cadherin 5, type 2 (vascular endothelium); cadherin 5, type 2, VE cadherin (vascular epithelium); cadherin-5; 7B4; CD144; VE cadherin; 7B4 antigen; VE-cadherin; cd144 antigen; endothelial-specific cadherin; vascular endothelial cadherin; cadherin 5, type 2, VE-cadherin (vascular epithelium); FLJ17376;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.