Anti-cldn4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18330-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cldn4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CLDN4, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant fragment: MWRVTAFIGS NIVTSQTIWE GLWMNCVVQS TGQMQCKVYD SLLALPQDLQ , corresponding to amino acids 29-79 of Human Claudin 4MWRVTAFIGSNIVTSQTIWEGLWMNCVVQSTGQMQCKVYD SLLALPQDLQ
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Plays a major role in tight junction-specific obliteration of the intercellular space.
- identical protein binding; structural molecule activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CLDN4; claudin 4; CPETR, CPETR1; claudin-4; Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin receptor 1; CPE R; hCPE R; WBSCR8; Williams Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 8 protein; CPE-receptor; Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 8 protein; CPER; CPE-R; CPETR; CPETR1; hCPE-R
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.