Anti-cldn4 Antibody (MOM-18330)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cldn4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CLDN4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment: MWRVTAFIGS NIVTSQTIWE GLWMNCVVQS TGQMQCKVYD SLLALPQDLQ , corresponding to amino acids 29-79 of Human Claudin 4MWRVTAFIGSNIVTSQTIWEGLWMNCVVQSTGQMQCKVYD SLLALPQDLQ
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Plays a major role in tight junction-specific obliteration of the intercellular space.
- identical protein binding; structural molecule activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CLDN4; claudin 4; CPETR, CPETR1; claudin-4; Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin receptor 1; CPE R; hCPE R; WBSCR8; Williams Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 8 protein; CPE-receptor; Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 8 protein; CPER; CPE-R; CPETR; CPETR1; hCPE-R
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.