Anti-clec5a Antibody scFv (MOM-18436-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human clec5a Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CLEC5A, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CLEC5A (C-type lectin domain family 5, member A) is a protein that contains a C-type lectin-like fold similar to NKT cells C-type lectin domain. This protein interacts with and phosphorilates DAP12 in myeloid cells and has been reported to be critical for dengue-virus induced lethal disease.
- binding; sugar binding; viral receptor activity;
- CLEC5A; C-type lectin domain family 5, member A; C type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 5 , CLECSF5; C-type lectin domain family 5 member A; MDL 1; C-type lectin superfamily member 5; myeloid DAP12-associating lectin 1; myeloid DAP12-associating lectin-1; C-type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate-recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 5; MDL1; MDL-1; CLECSF5; MGC138304
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.