Anti-crcp Antibody scFv (MOM-18545-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human crcp Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CRCP, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- DNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates. Specific peripheric component of RNA polymerase III which synthesizes small RNAs, such as 5S rRNA and tRNAs. Plays a key role in sensing and limiting infection by intracellular bacteria and DNA viruses. Acts as nuclear and cytosolic DNA sensor involved in innate immune response. Can sense non-self dsDNA that serves as template for transcription into dsRNA. The non-self RNA polymerase III transcripts induce type I interferon and NF- Kappa-B through the RIG-I pathway.
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase activity; calcitonin gene-related polypeptide receptor activity; calcitonin receptor activity; catalytic activity; nucleotide binding;
- CRCP; CGRP receptor component; DNA-directed RNA polymerase III subunit RPC9; calcitonin gene related peptide receptor component protein; CGRP RCP; RCP; RCP9; RNA polymerase III subunit C9; CGRP-receptor component protein; calcitonin gene-related peptide-receptor component protein; CGRPRCP; CGRP-RCP; MGC111194;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.