Anti-csf1r Antibody scFv (MOM-18335-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human csf1r Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human CSF1R, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Protein tyrosine-kinase transmembrane receptor for CSF1 and IL34.
- ATP binding; cytokine binding; cytokine binding; macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- CSF1R; colony stimulating factor 1 receptor; FMS, McDonough feline sarcoma viral (v fms) oncogene homolog; macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1 receptor; C FMS; CD115; CSFR; CSF-1-R; CD115 antigen; CSF-1 receptor; FMS proto-oncogene; proto-oncogene c-Fms; macrophage colony stimulating factor I receptor; McDonough feline sarcoma viral (v-fms) oncogene homolog; FMS; FIM2; HDLS; C-FMS; CSF-1R; M-CSF-R
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.