Anti-csf2rb Antibody Fab (MOM-18370-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human csf2rb Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CSF2RB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- IL3RB-transfected COS cells.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- High affinity receptor for interleukin-3, interleukin-5 and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor.
- cytokine receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-3 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-5 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- CSF2RB; colony stimulating factor 2 receptor, beta, low-affinity (granulocyte-macrophage); IL3RB; cytokine receptor common subunit beta; CD131; IL5RB; GM-CSF/IL-3/IL-5 receptor common beta-chain; GM-CSF/IL-3/IL-5 receptor common beta subunit; colony-stimulating factor-2 receptor, beta, low-affinity; interleukin 3 receptor/granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor 3 receptor, beta (high affinity); SMDP5; CDw131
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.