Anti-csf2rb Antibody (MOM-18370)
|Recombinant Anti-Human csf2rb Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CSF2RB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- IL3RB-transfected COS cells.
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- High affinity receptor for interleukin-3, interleukin-5 and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor.
- cytokine receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-3 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-5 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- CSF2RB; colony stimulating factor 2 receptor, beta, low-affinity (granulocyte-macrophage); IL3RB; cytokine receptor common subunit beta; CD131; IL5RB; GM-CSF/IL-3/IL-5 receptor common beta-chain; GM-CSF/IL-3/IL-5 receptor common beta subunit; colony-stimulating factor-2 receptor, beta, low-affinity; interleukin 3 receptor/granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor 3 receptor, beta (high affinity); SMDP5; CDw131
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.