Anti-ctag1b Antibody scFv (MOM-18453-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ctag1b Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human Ctagged1B, expressed in E. coli
- 293T cell transfected with Human Ctagged1B expression vector.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Expressed in testis and ovary and in a wide variety of cancers. Detected in uterine myometrium. Expressed from 18 weeks until birth in human fetal testis. In the adult testis, is strongly expressed in spermatogonia and in primary spermatocytes, but not in post-meiotic cells or in testicular somatic cells (at protein level).
- Ctagged1B; cancer/testis antigen 1B; cancer/testis antigen 1 , Ctagged, Ctagged1; cancer/testis antigen 1; CT6.1; ESO1; LAGE2A; LAGE2B; NY ESO 1; cancer antigen 3; cancer/testis antigen 6.1; l antigen family member 2; New York esophageal squamous cell carcinoma 1; autoimmunogenic cancer/testis antigen NY-ESO-1; Ctagged; Ctagged1; Ctagged1A; LAGE-2; NY-ESO-1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.