Anti-ctag1b Antibody (MOM-18453)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ctag1b Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human Ctagged1B, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- 293T cell transfected with Human Ctagged1B expression vector.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Expressed in testis and ovary and in a wide variety of cancers. Detected in uterine myometrium. Expressed from 18 weeks until birth in human fetal testis. In the adult testis, is strongly expressed in spermatogonia and in primary spermatocytes, but not in post-meiotic cells or in testicular somatic cells (at protein level).
- Ctagged1B; cancer/testis antigen 1B; cancer/testis antigen 1 , Ctagged, Ctagged1; cancer/testis antigen 1; CT6.1; ESO1; LAGE2A; LAGE2B; NY ESO 1; cancer antigen 3; cancer/testis antigen 6.1; l antigen family member 2; New York esophageal squamous cell carcinoma 1; autoimmunogenic cancer/testis antigen NY-ESO-1; Ctagged; Ctagged1; Ctagged1A; LAGE-2; NY-ESO-1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.