Anti-ctgf Antibody Fab (MOM-18546-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ctgf Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human CTGF, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Major connective tissue mitoattractant secreted by vascular endothelial cells. Promotes proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes. Mediates heparin- and divalent cation-dependent cell adhesion in many cell types including fibroblasts, myofibroblasts, endothelial and epithelial cells. Enhances fibroblast growth factor-induced DNA synthesis.
- fibronectin binding; growth factor activity; heparin binding; insulin-like growth factor binding;
- CTGF; connective tissue growth factor; CCN2; IGFBP8; IBP-8; IGFBP-8; CCN family member 2; IGF-binding protein 8; hypertrophic chondrocyte-specific protein 24; insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 8; NOV2; HCS24; MGC102839;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.