Anti-ctgf Antibody (MOM-18546)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ctgf Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CTGF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Major connective tissue mitoattractant secreted by vascular endothelial cells. Promotes proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes. Mediates heparin- and divalent cation-dependent cell adhesion in many cell types including fibroblasts, myofibroblasts, endothelial and epithelial cells. Enhances fibroblast growth factor-induced DNA synthesis.
- fibronectin binding; growth factor activity; heparin binding; insulin-like growth factor binding;
- CTGF; connective tissue growth factor; CCN2; IGFBP8; IBP-8; IGFBP-8; CCN family member 2; IGF-binding protein 8; hypertrophic chondrocyte-specific protein 24; insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 8; NOV2; HCS24; MGC102839;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.