Anti-cxcl10 Antibody (MOM-18547)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cxcl10 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CXCL10, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIP-10.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Chemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity; chemokine activity; receptor binding;
- CXCL10; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 10; INP10, SCYB10, small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys X Cys), member 10; C-X-C motif chemokine 10; C7; crg 2; gIP 10; IFI10; IP 10; mob 1; gamma IP10; gamma-IP10; small-inducible cytokine B10; interferon-inducible cytokine IP-10; 10 kDa interferon gamma-induced protein; protein 10 from interferon (gamma)-induced cell line; small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 10; INP10; IP-10; crg-2; mob-1; SCYB10; gIP-10;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.