Anti-cxcl13 Antibody Fab (MOM-18548-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cxcl13 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human CXCL13, expressed in E. coli
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminal of Human BCA1.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Chemotactic for B-lymphocytes but not for T-lymphocytes, monocytes and neutrophils. Does not induce calcium release in B-lymphocytes. Binds to BLR1/CXCR5.
- CCR10 chemokine receptor binding; CXCR3 chemokine receptor binding; CXCR5 chemokine receptor binding; chemokine activity; fibroblast growth factor binding; heparin binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor agonist activity;
- CXCL13; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13; SCYB13, small inducible cytokine B subfamily (Cys X Cys motif), member 13 (B cell chemoattractant); C-X-C motif chemokine 13; ANGIE; ANGIE2; B cell chemoattractant; BCA 1; BLC; BLR1L; CXC chemokine BLC; B-cell chemoattractant; B-lymphocyte chemoattractant; b lymphocyte chemoattractant; small-inducible cytokine B13; B-cell-attracting chemokine 1; b cell-attracting chemokine 1; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13 (B-cell chemoattractant); B-cell-homing chemokine (ligand for Burkitts lymphoma receptor-1); small inducible cytokine B subfamily (Cys-X-Cys motif), member 13 (B-cell chemoattractant); BCA1; BCA-1; SCYB13;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.