Anti-cyr61 Antibody Fab (MOM-18303-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cyr61 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CYR61, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment: IKDPMEDQDG LLGKELGFDA SEVELTRNNE LIAVGKGSSL KRLPVFGMEP RILYNPLQGQ KCIVQTTSWS QCSKT, corresponding to amino acids 168-242 of human CCN1 purified from E. coliIKDPMEDQDGLLGKELGFDASEVELTRNNELIAVGKGSSL KRLPVFGMEPRILYNPLQGQKCIVQTTSWSQCSKT
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Promotes cell proliferation, chemotaxis, angiogenesis and cell adhesion. Appears to play a role in wound healing by up-regulating, in skin fibroblasts, the expression of a number of genes involved in angiogenesis, inflammation and matrix remodeling including VEGA-A, VEGA-C, MMP1, MMP3, TIMP1, uPA, PAI-1 and integrins alpha-3 and alpha-5. CYR61-mediated gene regulation is dependent on heparin-binding. Down-regulates the expression of alpha-1 and alpha-2 subunits of collagen type-1. Promotes cell adhesion and adhesive signaling through integrin alpha-6/beta-1, cell migration through integrin alpha-v/beta-5 and cell proliferation through integrin alpha-v/beta-3.
- extracellular matrix binding; heparin binding; insulin-like growth factor binding; integrin binding;
- CYR61; cysteine-rich, angiogenic inducer, 61; IGFBP10; protein CYR61; CCN1; GIG1; IBP-10; IGFBP-10; CCN family member 1; IGF-binding protein 10; cysteine-rich, anigogenic inducer, 61; cysteine-rich heparin-binding protein 61; insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 10
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.