Anti-ddr2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18341-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ddr2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human DDR2, expressed in E. coli
- Purified truncated recombinant Human DDR2 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This tyrosine kinase receptor for fibrillar collagen mediates fibroblast migration and proliferation. Contributes to cutaneous wound healing.
- ATP binding; collagen binding; kinase activity; nucleotide binding; protein tyrosine kinase collagen receptor activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- DDR2; discoidin domain receptor tyrosine kinase 2; discoidin domain receptor family, member 2 , NTRKR3, TYRO10; discoidin domain-containing receptor 2; TKT; tyrosylprotein kinase; hydroxyaryl-protein kinase; discoidin domain receptor 2; tyrosine-protein kinase TYRO10; CD167 antigen-like family member B; cell migration-inducing protein 20; migration-inducing gene 16 protein; receptor protein-tyrosine kinase TKT; discoidin domain receptor family, member 2; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase receptor related 3; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 3; discoidin domain-containing receptor tyrosine kinase 2; MIG20a; NTRKR3; TYRO10
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.