Anti-dkk1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18550-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human dkk1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human DKK1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Antaggedonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- growth factor activity; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; protein binding; receptor antaggedonist activity; signal transducer activity;
- DKK1; dickkopf 1 homolog (Xenopus laevis); dickkopf (Xenopus laevis) homolog 1; dickkopf-related protein 1; DKK 1; SK; hDkk-1; dickkopf-1 like; dickkopf related protein-1; DKK-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.