Anti-dkk1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18550-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human dkk1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human DKK1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Antaggedonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- growth factor activity; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; protein binding; receptor antaggedonist activity; signal transducer activity;
- DKK1; dickkopf 1 homolog (Xenopus laevis); dickkopf (Xenopus laevis) homolog 1; dickkopf-related protein 1; DKK 1; SK; hDkk-1; dickkopf-1 like; dickkopf related protein-1; DKK-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.