Anti-dkk1 Antibody (MOM-18550)
|Recombinant Anti-Human dkk1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human DKK1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Antaggedonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- growth factor activity; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; protein binding; receptor antaggedonist activity; signal transducer activity;
- DKK1; dickkopf 1 homolog (Xenopus laevis); dickkopf (Xenopus laevis) homolog 1; dickkopf-related protein 1; DKK 1; SK; hDkk-1; dickkopf-1 like; dickkopf related protein-1; DKK-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.