Anti-dll3 Antibody (MOM-18342)
|Recombinant Anti-Human dll3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human DLL3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Delta-like 3 (DLL3) is a transmembrane Delta-like protein that inhibits primary neurogenesis. It may be required to divert neurons along a specific differentiation pathway and plays a role in the formation of somite boundaries during segmentation of the paraxial mesoderm. DLL3 is one of five DSL proteins that bind to the Notch receptor and activates Notch signaling.
- DLL3; delta-like 3 (Drosophila); delta (Drosophila) like 3; delta-like protein 3; SCDO1; delta3; drosophila Delta homolog 3
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.