Anti-edar Antibody Fab (MOM-18347-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human edar Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human EDAR, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- EDAR (Ectodysplasin A receptor) is a receptor for EDA isoform A1, but not for EDA isoform A2. It has a single transmembrane domain, and shows similarity to 2 separate domains of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor (TNFR) family. It mediates the activation of NF-kappa-B and JNK and may promote caspase independent cell death. Defects in EDAR are a cause of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia.
- protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- EDAR; ectodysplasin A receptor; DL, ectodysplasin 1, anhidrotic receptor , ED3; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member EDAR; ED1R; ED5; EDA1R; EDA3; Edar; EDA-A1 receptor; downless homolog; ectodysplasin-A receptor; downless, mouse, homolog of; ectodermal dysplasia receptor; anhidrotic ectodysplasin receptor 1; ectodysplasin 1, anhidrotic receptor; DL; ED3; HRM1; EDA-A1R; FLJ94390
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.