Anti-eng Antibody scFv (MOM-18551-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human eng Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human ENG, expressed in E. coli
- Partially purified cell membrane antigens from fresh leukaemia cells. (Human).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Major glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
- activin binding; galactose binding; glycosaminoglycan binding; glycosaminoglycan binding; protein binding; contributes_to protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; transforming growth factor beta binding; transforming growth factor beta receptor, cytoplasmic mediator activity; transforming growth factor beta-activated receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding;
- ENG; endoglin; ORW, ORW1, Osler Rendu Weber syndrome 1; CD105; END; HHT1; CD105 antigen; ORW; ORW1; FLJ41744;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.