Anti-eno1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18349-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human eno1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human ENO1, expressed in E. coli
- Hela cell fraction
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Multifunctional enzyme that, as well as its role in glycolysis, plays a part in various processes such as growth control, hypoxia tolerance and allergic responses. May also function in the intravascular and pericellular fibrinolytic system due to its ability to serve as a receptor and activator of plasminogen on the cell surface of several cell-types such as leukocytes and neurons. Stimulates immunoglobulin production.MBP1 binds to the myc promoter and acts as a transcriptional repressor. May be a tumor suppressor.
- DNA binding; lyase activity; magnesium ion binding; phosphopyruvate hydratase activity; protein binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; transcription corepressor activity;
- ENO1; enolase 1, (alpha); ENO1L1, MPB1; alpha-enolase; c-myc promoter-binding protein-1; MBP 1; PPH; alpha-enolase; enolase-alpha; tau-crystallin; non-neural enolase; alpha enolase like 1; phosphopyruvate hydratase; plasminogen-binding protein; MYC promoter-binding protein 1; 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase; NNE; MPB1; ENO1L1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.