Anti-entpd1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18313-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human entpd1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human ENTPD1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- EBV-transformed human B lymphoblastoid cell line.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- In the nervous system, could hydrolyze ATP and other nucleotides to regulate purinergic neurotransmission. Could also be implicated in the prevention of platelet aggregation. Hydrolyzes ATP and ADP equally well.
- ATP binding; hydrolase activity; nucleoside-diphosphatase activity; nucleoside-triphosphatase activity; nucleotide binding;
- ENTPD1; ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 1; CD39; ATPDase; NTPDase 1; CD39 antigen; ecto-apyrase; ecto-ATPase 1; ecto-ATPDase 1; ecto-ATP diphosphohydrolase 1; lymphoid cell activation antigen; NTPDase-1; FLJ40921; FLJ40959; DKFZp686D194; DKFZp686I093
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.