Anti-epcam Antibody (MOM-18112)
|Recombinant Anti-Human epcam Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human EpCAM, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG
- LoVo cell line preparation (Human).
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- May act as a physical homophilic interaction molecule between intestinal epithelial cells (IECs) and intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs) at the mucosal epithelium for providing immunological barrier as a first line of defense against mucosal infection. Plays a role in embryonic stem cells proliferation and differentiation. Up-regulates the expression of FABP5, MYC and cyclins A and E.
- EPCAM; epithelial cell adhesion molecule; ESA; KSA; M4S1; MK-1; DIAR5; EGP-2; EGP40; KS1/4; MIC18; TROP1; EGP314; HNPCC8; TACSTD1; antigen identified by monoclonal antibody AUA1; tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1; 17-1A; 323/A3; CD326; CO-17A; EGP34; EGP40; GA733-2; HEA125; Ly74; MH99; MOC31; TACST-1; Adenocarcinoma-associated antigen; Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-1; Epithelial cell surface antigen; Epithelial glycoprotein; Epithelial glycoprotein 314; KS 1/4 antigen; Major gastrointestinal tumor-associated protein GA733-2; TACSTD1; human epithelial glycoprotein-2; Ep-CAM; membrane component, chromosome 4, surface marker (35kD glycoprotein); EGP; M1S2; CD326 antigen; Hegp314; ACSTD1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.