Anti-epcam Antibody (MOM-18257)
|Recombinant Anti-Human epcam Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody binds selectively to Human EpCAM, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- LoVo cell line preparation (Human).
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human antigen 17-1A) (human monoclonal MT201 g1-chain), disulfide with human monoclonal MT201 k-chain, dimer
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May act as a physical homophilic interaction molecule between intestinal epithelial cells (IECs) and intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs) at the mucosal epithelium for providing immunological barrier as a first line of defense against mucosal infection. Plays a role in embryonic stem cells proliferation and differentiation. Up-regulates the expression of FABP5, MYC and cyclins A and E.
- EPCAM; epithelial cell adhesion molecule; ESA; KSA; M4S1; MK-1; DIAR5; EGP-2; EGP40; KS1/4; MIC18; TROP1; EGP314; HNPCC8; TACSTD1; antigen identified by monoclonal antibody AUA1; tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1; 17-1A; 323/A3; CD326; CO-17A; EGP34; EGP40; GA733-2; HEA125; Ly74; MH99; MOC31; TACST-1; Adenocarcinoma-associated antigen; Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-1; Epithelial cell surface antigen; Epithelial glycoprotein; Epithelial glycoprotein 314; KS 1/4 antigen; Major gastrointestinal tumor-associated protein GA733-2; TACSTD1; human epithelial glycoprotein-2; Ep-CAM; membrane component, chromosome 4, surface marker (35kD glycoprotein); EGP; M1S2; CD326 antigen; Hegp314; ACSTD1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.