Anti-epha2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18552-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human epha2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human EPHA2, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant mouse EphA2 extracellular domain
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A3, -A4 and -A5. Plays an important role in angiogenesis and tumor neovascularization. The recruitement of VAV2, VAV3 and PI3-kinase p85 subunit by phosphorylated EPHA2 is critical for EFNA1-induced RAC1 GTPase activation and vascular endothelial cell migration and assembly (By similarity). Induces apoptosis in a p53/TP53-independent, caspase-8-dependent manner.
- ATP binding; ephrin receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- EPHA2; EPH receptor A2; ECK, EphA2; ephrin type-A receptor 2; soluble EPHA2 variant 1; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor ECK; epithelial cell receptor protein tyrosine kinase; ECK; CTPA; ARCC2; CTPP1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.