Anti-epha3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18350-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human epha3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human EPHA3, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 202-326 of Human Eph receptor A3
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5. Could play a role in lymphoid function.
- ATP binding; GPI-linked ephrin receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- EPHA3; EPH receptor A3; EphA3 , ETK, ETK1, TYRO4; ephrin type-A receptor 3; HEK; HEK4; EPH-like kinase 4; human embryo kinase 1; eph-like tyrosine kinase 1; TYRO4 protein tyrosine kinase; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor ETK1; EK4; ETK; ETK1; TYRO4
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.