Anti-epha3 Antibody (MOM-18350)
|Recombinant Anti-Human epha3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human EPHA3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 202-326 of Human Eph receptor A3
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5. Could play a role in lymphoid function.
- ATP binding; GPI-linked ephrin receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- EPHA3; EPH receptor A3; EphA3 , ETK, ETK1, TYRO4; ephrin type-A receptor 3; HEK; HEK4; EPH-like kinase 4; human embryo kinase 1; eph-like tyrosine kinase 1; TYRO4 protein tyrosine kinase; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor ETK1; EK4; ETK; ETK1; TYRO4
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.