Anti-epha4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18351-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human epha4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human EPHA4, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A4 and -A5. Binds more poorly to ephrin-A2 and -A3. May play a role in a signal transduction process involved in hindbrain pattern formation.
- ATP binding; DH domain binding; GPI-linked ephrin receptor activity; PH domain binding; ephrin receptor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein kinase activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane-ephrin receptor activity;
- EPHA4; EPH receptor A4; EphA4 , TYRO1; ephrin type-A receptor 4; Hek8; EK8; EPH-like kinase 8; TYRO1 protein tyrosine kinase; tyrosine-protein kinase TYRO1; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor SEK; receptor protein-tyrosine kinase HEK8; SEK; HEK8; TYRO1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.