Anti-ephb2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18352-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ephb2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human EPHB2, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant His-taggedged fragment corresponding to amino acids 17-200 of Human Eph receptor B2AAVEETLMDSTTATAELGWMVHPPSGWEEVSGYDENMNTI RTYQVCNVFESSQNNWLRTKFIRRRGAHRIHVEMKFSVRD CSSIPSVPGSCKETFNLYYYEADFDSATKTFPNWMENPWV KVDTIAADESFSQVDLGGRVMKINTEVRSFGPVSRSG
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-B family. Phosphorylates ARHGEF15, leading to its ubiquitination and degradation by the proteasome which promotes EFNB1-dependent synapse formation. Can function in aspects of retinal ganglion cell axon guidance to the optic disk even when lacking its tyrosine kinase domain. Acts as a tumor suppressor.
- ATP binding; ephrin receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; transmembrane-ephrin receptor activity; transmembrane-ephrin receptor activity;
- EPHB2; EPH receptor B2; DRT, EphB2 , EPHT3, ERK; ephrin type-B receptor 2; Hek5; Tyro5; EPH-like kinase 5; eph tyrosine kinase 3; elk-related tyrosine kinase; protein-tyrosine kinase HEK5; tyrosine-protein kinase TYRO5; renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-47; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor EPH-3; developmentally-regulated Eph-related tyrosine kinase; DRT; EK5; ERK; CAPB; PCBC; EPHT3; MGC87492
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.