Anti-ephb4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18353-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ephb4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human EPHB4, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-B family. Binds to ephrin-B2. May have a role in events mediating differentiation and development.
- ATP binding; ephrin receptor activity; ephrin receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- EPHB4; EPH receptor B4; EphB4 , HTK; ephrin type-B receptor 4; Tyro11; ephrin receptor EphB4; soluble EPHB4 variant 1; soluble EPHB4 variant 2; soluble EPHB4 variant 3; hepatoma transmembrane kinase; tyrosine-protein kinase TYRO11; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor HTK; HTK; MYK1; TYRO11
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.