Anti-ereg Antibody Fab (MOM-18356-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ereg Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human EREG, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May be a mediator of localized cell proliferation. As a mitogen it may stimulate cell proliferation and/or angiogenesis.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding; epidermal growth factor receptor binding; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- EREG; epiregulin; proepiregulin; ER
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.