Anti-f2rl1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18554-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human f2rl1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human F2RL1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for trypsin and trypsin-like enzymes coupled to G proteins that stimulate phosphoinositide hydrolysis. May have a role in the regulation of vascular tone.
- G-protein alpha-subunit binding; G-protein beta-subunit binding; G-protein coupled receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; receptor binding; thrombin receptor activity
- Coagulation factor II receptor like 1; Coagulation factor II receptor-like 1; Coagulation factor II thrombin receptor like 1; F2RL1; G protein coupled receptor 11; G-protein coupled receptor 11; GPR11; PAR 2; PAR-2; Protease activated receptor 2; Proteinase activated receptor 2; Proteinase-activated receptor 2; Thrombin receptor like 1; Thrombin receptor-like 1; PAR2; GPR11
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.