Anti-faslg Antibody (MOM-18358)
|Recombinant Anti-Human faslg Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human FASLG, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant soluble active extracellular domain of Human FAS-Ligand.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Flow Cyt: Use at a concnetration of 1-2 μg/test. Determined by flow cytometry using cultured KFL9 cells (human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line K562, transfected with human Fas ligand). When assayed by flow cytometric analysis, using the antibody at working concentration to stain 1 x 106 to 2 x 106 cells/ 0.1ml/ test, fluorescence intensity is observed similar to that obtained with saturating antibody levels. The percentaggede population positive is also at the maximum percentaggede positive, using saturating antibody levels.IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Observed to bind an unknown 55 kDa protein (antigen = 33 kDa) during immunoprecipitation.
- cytokine activity; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- FASLG; Fas ligand (TNF superfamily, member 6); APT1LG1, TNFSF6, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 6; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 6; CD178; FasL; APTL; CD95 ligand; fas antigen ligand; apoptosis antigen ligand; apoptosis (APO-1) antigen ligand 1; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 6; FASL; CD95L; CD95-L; TNFSF6; APT1LG1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.