Anti-fcgrt Antibody scFv (MOM-18359-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human fcgrt Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human FCGRT, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Binds to the Fc region of monomeric immunoglobulins gamma. Mediates the uptake of IgG from milk. Possible role in transfer of immunoglobulin G from mother to fetus.
- IgG binding; beta-2-microglobulin binding; receptor activity;
- FCGRT; Fc fragment of IgG, receptor, transporter, alpha; IgG receptor FcRn large subunit p51; alpha chain; FCRN; FcRn alpha chain; neonatal Fc receptor; neonatal Fc-receptor for Ig; IgG Fc fragment receptor transporter alpha chain; immunoglobulin receptor, intestinal, heavy chain; major histocompatibility complex class I-like Fc receptor; alpha-chain
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.