Anti-fcrl2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18418-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human fcrl2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human FCRL2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- FCRLB belongs to the Fc receptor family. Fc receptors are involved in phagocytosis, antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity, immediate hypersensitivity, and transcytosis of immunoglobulins via their ability to bind immunoglobulin (Ig) constant regions.
- SH3/SH2 adaptor activity; receptor activity;
- FCRL2; Fc receptor-like 2; SH2 domain containing phosphatase anchor protein 1 , SPAP1; Fc receptor-like protein 2; CD307b; FCRH2; IRTA4; fcR-like protein 2; IFGP family protein 4; fc receptor homolog 2; immunoglobulin superfamily Fc receptor, gp42; SH2 domain containing phosphatase anchor protein 1; SH2 domain-containing phosphatase anchor protein 1; immune receptor translocation-associated protein 4; immunoglobulin receptor translocation-associated protein 4; IFGP4; SPAP1; SPAP1A; SPAP1B; SPAP1C
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.