Anti-fcrl2 Antibody (MOM-18418)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fcrl2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human FCRL2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- FCRLB belongs to the Fc receptor family. Fc receptors are involved in phagocytosis, antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity, immediate hypersensitivity, and transcytosis of immunoglobulins via their ability to bind immunoglobulin (Ig) constant regions.
- SH3/SH2 adaptor activity; receptor activity;
- FCRL2; Fc receptor-like 2; SH2 domain containing phosphatase anchor protein 1 , SPAP1; Fc receptor-like protein 2; CD307b; FCRH2; IRTA4; fcR-like protein 2; IFGP family protein 4; fc receptor homolog 2; immunoglobulin superfamily Fc receptor, gp42; SH2 domain containing phosphatase anchor protein 1; SH2 domain-containing phosphatase anchor protein 1; immune receptor translocation-associated protein 4; immunoglobulin receptor translocation-associated protein 4; IFGP4; SPAP1; SPAP1A; SPAP1B; SPAP1C
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.