Anti-fcrl5 Antibody scFv (MOM-18417-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human fcrl5 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human FCRL5, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in B-cell development and differentiation in peripheral lymphoid organs and may be useful markers of B-cell staggedes. May have an immunoregulatory role in marginal zone B-cells.
- receptor activity;
- FCRL5; Fc receptor-like 5; Fc receptor-like protein 5; BXMAS1; CD307e; FCRH5; IRTA2; fcR-like protein 5; fc receptor homolog 5; immune receptor translocation-associated protein 2; immunoglobulin superfamily receptor translocation associated 2 (IRTA2); CD307; PRO820; FLJ00333; FLJ00397; RP11-217A12.1; MGC119590; MGC119592; MGC119593; DKFZp667F216; DKFZp667E2019
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.