Anti-fgf23 Antibody scFv (MOM-18558-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human fgf23 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human FGF23, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Regulator of phosphate homeostasis. Inhibits renal tubular phosphate transport by reducing SLC34A1 levels. Upregulates EGR1 expression in the presence of KL (By similarity). Acts directly on the parathyroid to decrease PTH secretion (By similarity). Regulator of vitamin-D metabolism. Negatively regulates osteoblast differentiation and matrix mineralization.
- growth factor activity; type 1 fibroblast growth factor receptor binding
- FGF23; fibroblast growth factor 23;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.