Anti-fgfr1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18559-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human fgfr1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human FGFR1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for basic fibroblast growth factor. Receptor for FGF23 in the presence of KL (By similarity). A shorter form of the receptor could be a receptor for FGF1 (aFGF).
- ATP binding; fibroblast growth factor 1 binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; heparin binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- FGFR1; fibroblast growth factor receptor 1; FLT2, fms related tyrosine kinase 2 , KAL2; BFGFR; CD331; CEK; FLG; H2; H3; H4; H5; N SAM; Pfeiffer syndrome; FGFR1/PLAG1 fusion; proto-oncogene c-Fgr; FMS-like tyrosine kinase 2; hydroxyaryl-protein kinase; fms-related tyrosine kinase 2; heparin-binding growth factor receptor; basic fibroblast growth factor receptor 1; OGD; FLT2; KAL2; FGFBR; FLT-2; HBGFR; N-SAM; FGFR-1; bFGF-R-1; FLJ99988;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.