Anti-fgfr4 Antibody (MOM-18561)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fgfr4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human FGFR4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for acidic fibroblast growth factor. Does not bind to basic fibroblast growth factor. Binds FGF19.
- ATP binding; fibroblast growth factor 1 binding; fibroblast growth factor 2 binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; heparin binding; nucleotide binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- FGFR4; fibroblast growth factor receptor 4; CD334; JTK2; FGFR-4; tyrosylprotein kinase; protein-tyrosine kinase; hydroxyaryl-protein kinase; tyrosine kinase related to fibroblast growth factor receptor; TKF; MGC20292;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.