Anti-figf Antibody (MOM-18523)
|Recombinant Anti-Human figf Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human FIGF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Three KLH-conjugated synthetic peptides corresponding to N-terminal, central, and C-terminal sequences of human VEGF4.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor active in angiogenesis, lymphangiogenesis and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration and also has effects on the permeability of blood vessels. May function in the formation of the venous and lymphatic vascular systems during embryogenesis, and also in the maintenance of differentiated lymphatic endothelium in adults. Binds and activates VEGFR-2 (KDR/FLK1) and VEGFR-3 (FLT4) receptors.
- chemoattractant activity; growth factor activity; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein homodimerization activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor binding;
- FIGF; c-fos induced growth factor (vascular endothelial growth factor D); VEGFD; vascular endothelial growth factor D; VEGF D; VEGF-D
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.