Anti-flt3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18363-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human flt3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human FLT3, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the FL cytokine. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; cytokine receptor activity; nucleotide binding; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- FLT3; fms-related tyrosine kinase 3; receptor-type tyrosine-protein kinase FLT3; CD135; FLK2; STK1; STK-1; CD135 antigen; FL cytokine receptor; fetal liver kinase 2; fms-like tyrosine kinase 3; stem cell tyrosine kinase 1; growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase type III; FLK-2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.